The Sunshine Blog Award
Yippee! I got nominated by the ever-so-charming Martina for this awesome Sunshine Blog award. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much! You just made my day.
Here are the rules…
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself – You can made up your own or you can use mine
3. Nominate 5 – 10 other wonderful bloggers
4. Let the other nominees know they are nominated and include links to their blog
5. Link the person who nominated you
Let the fun begin…
1. Hardcover or paperback, and why?
I have always preferred paperback. It has the same content as a hardcover but cheaper. I am a practical reader LOL
2. If I were to own a book shop I would call it:
Tough one. I’ve always wanted a book shop or my own library. Well, maybe, ‘book whispers’ would do.
3. My favourite quote from a book (mention the title) is:
The right thing and the easy thing are never the same – Beautiful Creatures; Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Don’t you think it’s better to be extremely happy for a short while, even if you lose it, than to be just okay for your whole life? – The Time Traveler’s Wife; Audrey Niffenegger
Only the deepest love will persuade me into matrimony. -Pride and Prejudice; Jane Austen
4. The author (alive or dead) I would love to have lunch with would be:
Cassandra Clare and Lauren Oliver. I just love all their books!
5. If I was going to a deserted island and could only bring one book, except for the SAS survival guide, it would be:
I guess it would be Delirium or Divergent. Whichever, both are stories of survival LOL at least I’ll be motivated to fight for my life and be like Tris or Lena LOL
6. I would love someone to invent a bookish gadget that:
Would picture the description of the characters in a book so I wouldn’t have to think of them and imagine how they look in my head.
7. The smell of an old book reminds me of:
Peace and calmness. I dunno but I feel nostalgic after smelling old books. Brings back memories I didn’t even think existed.
8. If I could be the lead character in a book (mention the title), it would be:
Tris; Divergent, Katniss; Hunger Games, Lena; Delirium, Meghan; Iron Fey, Clary; TMI or any girl character with guts and courage in their blood. I wanna be a character who can save their own ass when they’re in danger not those damsel-in-sitress-who-needs-boyfie kind of girl.
9. The most overestimated book of all times is:
I dunno, anything Shakespearean or classic? People seem to relate to every word, every move of the character.
10. I hate it when a book:
Ends with a cliffhanger statement or phrase, especially when the next book of its sequel would be out a year after. I hate waiting for something I’m already dying to have LOL
Here are my nominees:
Lindacee @ lindacee
Pragya @ Reviewingshelf
Inlibrisveritas @ inlibrisveritas
nightlyreading @ nightlyreading
Natalie @ NatsBookNook